BALASUBRAMANIAM YESTERDAY AND TODAY
1. Yesterday, he was all happy and chatted with every journalist, local and foreign. Today, he refused to talk or take a single question from anyone.
2. Yesterday, his meeting was announced 24 hrs before it was scheduled. Today's meeting was in obscure hotel where few journalists were called in.
3. Yesterday, he was a happy man, very jovial and chattery.Today, BN newspaper the Star wrote that he "was visibly perturbed"
4. Yesterday, he has informed the people and the journalists who were the people who have jailed him, harassed him, omitted his evidence and maltreated him.Today, he didn't say who has forced him. Who has given instructions. Who has mistreated him. He simply refused to talk but run out of the hall visibly disturbed with deep eyes.
5. Yesterday, he didn't meet the police before he released his SD in front of world media and local as well,Today (yesterday's night) he has spent in BrickFields where he was immediately summoned after he has released his SD and was taken to the station by his former lawyer.
6. Yesterday, he has released a comprehensive SD touching on Najib, Musa Safri, Baginda, Police, Prosecution, Witnesses (etc),Today, he has released the same SD but the parts that referred to Najib removed. All other people were retained. (Ha ha! I wonder who advises these people.)
7. Yesterday, he was a well combed man, with office shirt- and well preparedToday, he was wearing a dirty T-Shirt with a cap and was carrying a plastic bag (black). As his new lawyer talked, he didn't talk, chat, look up, greet or handshake anyone unlike yesterday. ........
These are simple observations that any intelligent being can pick and realise what's going on. Furthermore, it is not Bala or Anwar who is in charge of the Defence, Security, Intelligence, Criminal and Justice system of this country but the 3 men accused of conspiracy and evidence manipulation. (Najib, Musa and Patail).
You don't need a child to know who uses force. It is not Anwar who seeks shelter at Embassies fearing for himself but the men who exercise that power over the said institutions.
Special Thanks to Francis for great observation on P.Balasubramaniam