Saturday, August 23, 2008

BOM BARU UTK PERMATANG PAUH!



Malaysia Today

Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak on Friday night swore in Masjid Jamek Guar Perahu near here (Permatamg Pauh) that he did not know or had any connection with Mongolian woman Altantuya Shaarribuu who was murdered in 2006 in Puncak Alam, Selangor. Najib said he was making the swearing although it was not an official swearing made on the Quran.

"Wallahi, Wabillahi, Watallahi (With Allah as my witness) I swear I do not know or have any connection with the Mongolian woman. I do not know if others want to swear or not but I know I did no wrong. This is between me and God," he said. (Bernama, 23 August 2008)

That same day, Thagarajoo a/l Thangavellu also swore, through a Statutory Declaration, that Najib and his wife, who may be born Muslims, are practicing Hindus. Would, therefore, Najib’s oath, performed the so-called ‘proper’ Islamic way, be valid after all?



Sumber - Malaysiatoday

WOW...HANGPA GELEDAH RUMAH DIA..AMIK KOMPUTER DIA...

NAH DIA BAGI KITA YANG NI PULAK!...NALLA NALLA....

BACA JGN TAK BACA

No comments: